Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless, gas that kills, unless detected early. CO kills by displacing the oxygen in your blood. When CO replaces enough oxygen, your body begins to suffocate from the inside out, initially causing flu like symptoms, then headache, drowsiness, confusion, unconsciousness. brain damage and ultimately DEATH ! Individuals, who are at greatest risk are unborn babies, infants, young children, senior citizens, or any individual with coronary or respiratory problems. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 2,500 people will die and over 100,000 will suffer from serious injuries over the next ten years due to CO poisoning.
CO is caused by the incomplete combustion of any fossil fuel. CO sources include malfunctioning appliances including furnaces, stoves, ovens and water heaters - that operate by burning fossil fuels such as natural or liquefied petroleum (LP) gas, oil, wood or coal. When malfunctionong appliances are not adequately ventilated, the amount of CO in the air may rise to a level that can cause illness or even death.
To guard against CO poisoning, it is suggested that a CO detector be installed on each level of the home; however, if there is only one detector in the home it should be located near the sleeping area.
We can custom print your company's name. address, logo and phone number on the front of our Carbon Monoxide Detectors. The size of the imprintable Carbon Monoxide Detector is 2" X 2" with an imprintable area of 1" X 1". The minimum imprintable quantity is 300.
Pictured below are the Bear and Kitty Carbon Monoxide Gas Detectors that can be used as a direct plug in or as a power cord plug-in. (See drawing below the detectors) These are ideal for nurseries and children's rooms.These Gas Detectors can not be imprinted.
For more information or a sample you are invited to call 206 285-5359 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org